Applying as a Transient Student
There is still time to get your application in. Apply today!Steps:
- Submit the Application for Admissions
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee
- Submit official transient letter from your home institution
- University of Georgia (UGA) students must also submit an official UGA transcript and a UGA Transient Course Request Form with the requested course(s) indicated
- Submit proof of Georgia Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the US
If you require a paper copy of the application, please contact our admissions office at 706-355-5004.
Transient students must verify their eligibility of financial aid with their home institution. Tuition and fees are due by the payment deadline each semester. See the college calendar for more deadline information.