Applying as a Transfer Student
There is still time to get your application in. Apply today!Steps:
- Submit the Application for Admissions
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges attended
- Submit official High School / GED® Transcript if you earned fewer than 30 semester or 45 quarter credit hours at your previous institution.
- If you have not successfully completed college level English composition and college level math at your previous institution, you must take the ACCUPLACER® placement test and/or turn in SAT, ACT, ASSET or COMPASS® scores
- Submit proof of Georgia Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the US
If you require a paper copy of the application, please contact our admissions office at 706-355-5004.
Don't forget to visit the Free Application fo Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) website to complete your free application for financial aid!