Applying as a New Student
There is still time to get your application in. Apply today!Steps:
- Submit the Application for Admissions
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee
- Take the ACCUPLACER® placement test and/or turn in SAT, ACT, ASSET or COMPASS® scores.
Students who have graduated from a Georgia High School within the 5 years preceding their enrollment date may exempt placement testing requirements by submitting an official High School transcript showing a calculated HOPE GPA of 2.60 or higher. Please see an ATC Admissions counselor for more information.
- Submit official High School / GED® Transcript
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges attended
- Submit proof of Georgia Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the US
If you require a paper copy of the application, please contact our admissions office at 706-355-5004.
Don't forget to visit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) website to complete your free application for financial aid!