Applying as an International Student
There is still time to get your application in. Apply today!Note: We are not currently accepting international students needing a visa.
- Submit the Application for Admissions
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee
- Submit official High School and/or college transcripts. Transcripts from institutions outside of the U.S. must be translated and evaluated by an approved translation service
- Students may be required to take the ACCUPLACER® placement test or provide valid placement test scores such as SAT or ACT. Scores must be less than five years old and must meet the College's minimum score requirements for an associate degree level program
- Submit financial documents showing a minimum balance of $20,145 U.S.
- Submit a copy of your passport biography page showing your full name
If you require a paper copy of the application, please contact our admissions office at 706-355-5004.